Ms. Allen received a “Rising Star” award from Super Lawyers for 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, which is a distinction reserved for the top 2.5% of attorneys in Illinois under the age of 40.
Ms. Allen is a 2007 graduate of Michigan State University College of Law, where she concentrated in family law. Ms. Allen received her bachelor’s degree from Alma College in Alma, Michigan, in 2004, where she graduated cum laude with a double major in psychology and interpersonal communications.
In addition to her success in the courtroom, including prevailing in a number of complex custody cases as lead counsel, Ms. Allen has had many successes in both the First and Second District Appellate Courts, as well as in the Illinois Supreme Court.
Ms. Allen is admitted to practice in Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
She is fluent in Polish.
Olga Aleksandra AllenReviewsout of 8 reviews
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Complex Settlement and Litigation
- Negotiating Marital Settlement Agreement and Custody Agreements
- Financial Issues including Bankruptcy and Asset Tracing
- Appellate Practice
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan – 2007
- Major: Family Law
- Alma College, Alma, Michigan
- Bachelor’s Degree cum laude – 2004
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Interpersonal Communications
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Avvo “Client’s Choice” – 2016
- In re Marriage of Mutzbauer, 2018 WL 298352 (Ill.App. 3 Dist.)
- Edleberg v. Slobodien, 2015 IL App (1st) 141940-U
- In re Marriage of Magana, 2014 IL App (1st) 131930-U
- Chraca v. Chraca, 2012 IL App (1st) 111938-U
- In re Marriage of Levinson, 2012 IL App (1st) 112567
- In re Marriage of Gutman, 232 Ill.2d 145 (2008) – Illinois Supreme Court